The sound effect that is produced when clicking on an element with the cursor of a MacBook Pro can be customized through the Sound settings on the device. The following steps outline the procedure for modifying the sound effect in question:
- Navigate to the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "System Preferences."
- Click on the "Sound" icon to open the Sound preferences pane.
- In the Sound preferences pane, select the "Sound Effects" tab.
- Under the "Play sound effects through" section, select the desired output device.
- Locate the "Click sound" section and use the drop-down menu to select a different sound effect.
- To test the selected sound effect, click the "Play sound" button to the right of the drop-down menu.
- Once the desired sound effect has been selected, close the Sound preferences pane.
It is worth noting that the available sound effects may vary depending on the version of macOS that is installed on the MacBook Pro. Additionally, third-party software may also offer the ability to customize the sound effect for clicking elements on the device.
As a source, Apple Inc.'s official support website provides detailed information on how to customize sound settings on a MacBook Pro. The website offers step-by-step instructions, as well as visual aids, to assist users in modifying the sound effect for clicking elements on their device.