To make videos look like they have not been cut at all in Premiere Pro, follow these steps:
- Import your video footage into Premiere Pro and create a new sequence.
- Select the razor tool from the toolbar and place the playhead where you want to make a cut.
- Cut the clip by clicking on it with the razor tool.
- Use the selection tool to move the cut clip to the timeline.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to make additional cuts.
- Use the selection tool to adjust the length and position of each clip on the timeline.
- Apply transitions between clips to smooth out any cuts that may be visible. To do this, select the clips you want to transition between, and then select the transition you want to use from the effects panel.
- Adjust the timing of the transition by dragging its edges in the timeline.
- Continue to refine the timing and position of the clips on the timeline until you achieve the desired result.
Source: Adobe Premiere Pro User Guide.
Remember, to make the video look seamless and not cut, it is essential to be precise in your editing and ensure that each clip flows smoothly into the next. Additionally, applying transitions between clips can help to smooth out any rough edges and create a seamless visual experience for your viewers. With these steps and attention to detail, you can create a polished video that appears to be uninterrupted.