Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 has the capability to utilize the power of graphics cards to improve the performance of the software, particularly during video export. This feature can greatly enhance the speed of video exports and is recommended for users who work with high-resolution videos and large amounts of video effects. Here are the steps to enable GPU acceleration in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6:
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
- Go to the “Preferences” menu and select “Memory.”
- Under the “Memory” section, ensure that the “Optimize rendering for” option is set to “Performance.”
- Go to the “Preferences” menu and select “Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration.”
- Ensure that the “GPU Acceleration” option is set to “Enabled.”
- Close the Preferences menu and restart Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.